We are just a several times away until eventually cooks invade our sandy shorelines for a weekend stuffed with a good deal of booze, food stuff, and entertaining in the sun for the 22nd version of the South Seaside Wine and Food Competition.
Although lots of of the marquee functions, like Finest of the Ideal bought out ages back, there are however a couple excellent gatherings with tickets remaining up for grabs. We have rounded up the 5 finest 2023 SOBEWFF events with tickets offered. Get ’em while they’re warm because we are positive they’re going to be part of the sold-out ranks shortly sufficient.
- Burger Bash — Just one of the festival’s marquee functions (surprisingly) nonetheless has tickets accessible. Burger Bash, the night committed to all points burgers, kicks off the pageant on Thursday this calendar year — a improve from its normal Friday night time timeslot. Hosted by Emeril Lagasse with a distinctive effectiveness by country group Midland, guests can hope dozens of burger solutions from Miami favorites like Caja Caliente, Motek, and Ted’s Burgers, together with creations by other acclaimed cooks and dining places from about the state. (Thursday, February 23, from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. at the North Venue Beachside at Delano. Obtain tickets right here.)
- Hen Coupe — Fried hen and champagne are a match created of heaven, and the once-a-year Chicken Coupe occasion hosted by Michelle Bernstein is a celebration of that basic pairing. Dine on the classic dish of fried hen ready by much more than a dozen chefs from places like Yardbird and Kush, with limitless bubbles by six large-conclusion champagne homes. (Saturday, February 25 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the Miami Structure District – Jungle Plaza. Obtain tickets here.)
- Daiquiri-Making Grasp Class — Portion of the Eater Function series, sign up for Cafe La Trova’s award-profitable bartender Julio Cabrera and neighborhood bartender and Eater Miami contributor Gio Gutierrez for a hands-on cocktail course filled with a life span of tips and tips for whipping up one of Cuba’s sweetest presents: the daiquiri. (Sunday, February 26 from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. at SGWS Wynwood. Purchase tickets listed here.)
- Smorgasburg Right after Dim — This new celebration, hosted at the ultra-buzzy weekend foods corridor Smorgaburg Miami, will have around 60 exclusive meals distributors from South Florida and throughout the place serving up their signature dishes at this late-night bash in Wynwood. Moreover, Grammy winner and 90s icon Rev Operate serves as host and ideas to execute a “ significant-vitality set” for the crowd. (Saturday, February 25, from 9 p.m. to midnight at Smorgasburg Miami. Obtain tickets in this article.)
- Grand Tasting Village — Indeed, tickets to the celebration that started the pageant two decades ago are nonetheless on sale — for the Sunday portion, at the very least. Demos by foods personalities like Andrew Zimmern and Duff Goldman will happen while you sip and eat through the tents. Furthermore, regional hospitality guru David Grutman normally takes over from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. with the Dave Grutman Working experience that includes DJ Khaled and Cedric Gervais performances. (Sunday, February 26, from noon to 5 p.m. at the Grand Tasting Village. Purchase tickets listed here.)